Following a hugely successful 2020, IFA Countryside has announced its Club Programme for 2021.
The club programme is a unique feature of IFA Countryside Membership. It’s a way of giving back to the members who play an important role in conservation and wildlife management.
Last year IFA Countryside rolled out a subsidised pheasant programme which was taken up by a huge number of clubs. St Colman’s, Co Cork was one of the clubs who availed of this offer and found the assistance from IFA to be a great help in keeping the costs down.
This year’s programme will also include subsidised pheasants/feed, larsen/magpie traps/poultry crates at very competitive prices and also subsidised training.
Brian Rushe, Chairman IFA Countryside said “Programmes like these help clubs to continue and grow and prosper while lessening the financial burden of game and conservation enthusiasts.”
IFA Countryside club members also receive all the other exclusive benefits which automatically come with membership including:
- Comprehensive shooting and insurance including a Personal Accident and Personal Legal Liability Cover, underwritten by FBD; the largest indigenous Irish Insurer in the market
- €35 voucher from FBD
- Save €210 on a monitored home security system with Phone Watch
- 15% off Original Irish Hotels
- €300 discount with ifac Accountants for new clients
- 12% off comprehensive health screenings with Mater Private
- One year’s free road tax with KIA
- 15% off motorist fares with Stena Line
- 10% off car hire and 15% off van hire with Hertz
- Free Legal Helpline
- Protect your Business Employment Service with HR Duo
- Save up to 17% off Vodafone packages
- 15% off Bord Gáis Energy plus €140 cashback
- Great value landline and broadband packages with IFA Telecom
For more information, please contact us on 1890 924 982 or www.ifacountryside.ie
E-mail: [email protected]
Offers subject to change over the course of membership. Terms and conditions apply